In celebration of the first ImprovDr.com anniversary I’ve reached back into the ever-growing archive of blog posts and identified the ten entries with the widest reach. Perhaps predictably, many of these are earlier entries that have been around a little longer to attract attention. Handy hyperlinks included for your convenience!
- Game Library: Passion Statements (August 28, 2020)
- Zip, Zap, Zoom: Focus and Online Improv (May 26, 2020)
- Politics and Improv (June 8, 2020)
- Game Library: It’s Tuesday (July 24, 2020)
- Commandment #1 (June 15, 2020)
- Game Library: All Together Now (June 26, 2020)
- Game Library: My Movie (July 17, 2020)
- “B” is for “Bulletproof” (January 4, 2021)
- Game Library: Raise the Stakes (July 3, 2020)
- Game Library: Point/Counterpoint (September 25, 2020)
And for good measure, here’s the top read “A” and “C” from my current series:
And just for fun, here’s a cool map from WordPress that shows where readers from the last year live and connect!!!
Here’s looking forward to another year of improv and spontaneous musings!! Thank you for your readership and support.