Raising the “stakes” in your work typically raises the energy, attack, and momentum as well.
Splitting the duties of making verbal or physical offers can result in enriching both elements of your play.
Are your improv stage pictures worth a thousand words…?
Some ghostly scenic techniques…
99% of the time, “Split Focus” will cause problems on the improv stage. Here’s a consideration of the other 1% of the time!
Specifics provide the life blood of this short-form endowment mainstay.
A little nuance goes a long way….
If you’re looking for a stylistic twist for your short- or long-form work, Narrator might be just the device for you.
“In truth,” I find this technique extremely helpful when working with complex and emotionally charged material.
There are many reasons to love “Many Objects.”